Subject: Re: mounting MacOS X UFS filesystem on NetBSD/i386 2.99.9
To: Mark Davies <mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/23/2004 21:34:51
--2F7AbV2suvT8PGoH

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 11:47:44PM +1300, Mark Davies wrote:
> On Saturday 23 October 2004 15:05, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 03:00:44PM +1300, Mark Davies wrote:
> > > Is there some magic to mounting a MacOS UFS filesystem on NetBSD/i386=
 or
> > > does it only work for NetBSD/macppc ?
>=20
> > Not sure about MacOS/X specifically, but you'll at least need "options
> > FFS_EI"
>=20
> Yeah, I had that but still no go.

It may be something label related?  From the recent wedges discussion,
it seems Apple uses some partition table format of its own, though it
sounds to me like you're using MBR partitions.  Is there an apple
partion table inside one of the MBR parts?

Hopefully one of the skivvy-brigade can offer more concrete
suggestions :)

--
Dan.
--2F7AbV2suvT8PGoH