Subject: Re: does anyone have the Xorg X server from pkgsrc working w/
To: Harry Waddell <waddell@caravan.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/2004 17:10:38
[Thus spake Harry Waddell ("HW: ") Tuesday...]

HW: Has anyone had sucess with the Xorg server, or alternatively, has anyone else run into this, or a
HW: similar problem? I'd really like to know if this is a general problem, or just some localized
HW: stupidity on my part.

Not from the pkgsrc, but from an actual distribution, I've managed
to get it going.

I have a different problem, though:  Even with the bytecode stuff enabled,
in both pkgsrc freetype2 and Xorg freetype2, TT fonts look like total
crap at small sizes, and even at larger sizes, it doesn't appear that
antialiasing happens.

So if anyone has a suggestion for that, PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE
when you reply :)

				--*greywolf;
--
                 A _Real_ Operating System for _Real_ Hackers.

	 With many thanks to the NetBSD development team and UCB CSRG.