Subject: Re: wi0 & NetBSD
To: Christian Goetz <cgoetz@pandora.be>
From: argo <netbsd@purk.ee>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/2004 19:57:09
Hey,

This post sound more "My Car doesn't work what should i do?" ;-)
Some debug info maybe?I have no problem at all running Lucent cards and
i've tested atheros today wich works flawlesly in hostap mode on
current.I have couple of NetBSD2.0 beta boxes running as wireless
routers ( 50 clients per box ) without downtime.There was a nasty bug in
1.6 but it is fixed in 2.0 now!

PS: Maybe try different Lucent ORINOCO card with latest firmware?Does it
make any difference?

Greetings