Subject: Re: Sierra Wireless Aircard A555
To: Charles M. Hannum <abuse@spamalicious.com>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/2004 11:01:22
--nextPart39247798.kruI6N4OOO

And now, oddly enough, it doesn't work anymore.

I am still using:

static const struct pcmcia_function pcmcia_sierrawireless_ac750_func0 =3D {
 0,   /* function number */
 PCMCIA_FUNCTION_SERIAL,
 0x24,   /* last cfe number */
 0x700,   /* ccr_base */
 0x73,   /* ccr_mask */
};

static const struct pcmcia_config_entry pcmcia_sierrawireless_ac750_cfe0 =
=3D {
 0xc,   /* cfe number */
 PCMCIA_CFE_IO8 | PCMCIA_CFE_IRQLEVEL,
 PCMCIA_IFTYPE_IO,
 1,   /* num_iospace */
 10,   /* iomask */
 { /* iospace */
  { 0x8, 0x2e8 },
 },
 0xfff6,   /* irqmask */
 0,   /* num_memspace */
 { { 0 } },  /* memspace */
 0,   /* maxtwins */
};

The card comes up and detects a 16450 without FIFO, when I swore it used to=
=20
detect a 16550 properly.  Odd.