Subject: Re: make(8) .PREFIX issue
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/2004 17:34:35
Am 21.10.2004 um 14:27 Uhr +0200 schrieb Hauke Fath:
>we find that make(8) .PREFIX does not split off _any_ suffix but only
>those that it has rules for. The documentation lists no such
>restriction.

I found .SUFFIXES which make(8) consults on what it interprets as a
suffix. It's explanation does not hint at the exclusive character,
either.

send-pr as a doc bug?

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik