Subject: restore and schg flag
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 10/11/2004 17:49:00
Hi,
I've build a box where I used (among other things) the schg flags where
possible to increase security. Then I've done a dump of this system,
and I can't fully restore it: restore puts the schg flags before creating
the hard links:
extract special file ./dev/systrace
extract special file ./dev/lkm
extract special file ./dev/clockctl
Add links
warning: cannot create hard link ./bin/cpio->./bin/tar: Operation not permitted
warning: cannot create hard link ./bin/pax->./bin/tar: Operation not permitted
[...]
pop# ls -ldo bin
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel  schg 512 Oct  7 16:04 bin

I tried restore -xvf and -rvf.
Has someone else ran into the same problem, and found a workaround ?

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>