Subject: Thanks and some Questions....
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Michael Cozzi <cozzi@cozziconsulting.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/2004 13:34:43
    Hi all,

    First of thanks to the wonderfully insane folks who actually
*ported* NetBSD over to Cobalt, and created a rescue disk.

    Now after a longish search for a suitable operating system for what
will become a tertiary DNS server, I finally have an OS that can be
secured. A great deal of  gratitude is included in this message.

    I have one problem though. I'm one of those folks who came to Unix
from Linux and though I'm getting along pretty fine, I'm a bit lost on
the capabilities for firewalling through the kernel.

    Perhaps just to save me a bit of time, I'm looking for an example
script, or equivalent, that I can learn from to implement port stealthing.

    If anyone has any input, I would greatly appreciate it. I am also
currently knee deep in google.

    Best Wishes,

    Michael Cozzi

--