Subject: RE: NetBSD-2.0 on a Sparcstation 1+
To: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker@lboro.ac.uk>
From: Chris Laverdure <dashevil@sympatico.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/2004 17:02:32
On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 12:47, Gary Parker wrote:

> [...]

Ah, I did not know that. I am not sure if this rule applies to mine,
however. I have never opened it but I have a Sparcstation 1 motherboard
lying around and it has 12 memory slots. The conclusion I get is that
mine has 12 1MB chips. Regardless, the OpenBSD kernel I current have one
it (3.5 Generic) is 3,068,229 bytes. So either I am wrong about the
memory configuration of my system, or... something.