Subject: =?iso-2022-jp?B?U291bmQgc3R1dHRlcmluZyB3aXRoIDIuMCBvbiBpMzg2?=
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: None <maverick6664@infoseek.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 09/07/2004 06:16:14
I'm using Netbsd2.0 because hyperthreading is supported by 2.0.   When I play music with mpg123 or xmms (or whatever it may be AFAIK, with or whitou esound) the sound sometimes begins stuttering when other processes are busy and the stuttering doesn't stop until the player software stops even if other processes are stopped.  So I don't think the buffering is the problem..   I don't know about standard versions.   And if other processes are not busy, the sound is normal.

I use two cmpci (cm8738) cards on P4 2.8EG.

TIA

$B%"%F%M$N$"$H!!M7$S$K9T$3$&!*(B $B!VN"%O%o%$!W(B by infoseek
http://ap.infoseek.co.jp/travel19.html