Subject: Re: ipnat ftp proxy: any news?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/2004 14:35:48
On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 08:08:00PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 02:53:53PM +0100, Douglas Brebner wrote:
> > FWIW, I've seen it happen on i386 machines, usually when the ftp server
> > sends multiple lines in a response.

Ok, I know I've been told that the ftp proxy only affects active ftp, and
the netbsd ftp client does passive by default - but if that is true, why did
my problems disappear when I got rid of the ftp proxy line in my ipnat.conf,
and reloaded the nat rules, then tried something that was hanging a minute
before when the FTP proxy line was still in there?

I don't think the ipnat ftp proxy only affects active...

-Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII
/ \ Email!