Subject: Re: Graphical Sysinst in 2.0
To: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
From: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.3miasto.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/30/2004 23:19:24
> If you'd like to laugh at me because I am capable of, in a pinch, installing
> NetBSD without sysinst, or because I think the installation process is
> simple, well, as you said, have fun. I hope it's satisfying :)

it's quite common -  for people that are not enough intelligent or
educated (or both) to be able to do some thing - to say it's not needed or
nonsense or laugh at their more intelligent friends. that truth is that
they're actually dreaming of being more intelligent or educated.

Temporary change of their behaviour is often observed if they need
some help, especially for free...