Subject: Re: Mail Delivery (failure
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/2004 14:21:18
I'm sorry, but because I have been receiving more than 100 junk-mail
messages an hour, I no longer accept e-mail from unregistered senders.
To send me a message, please follow the path that best describes your needs:

Business Contacts
  1. Register as a valid sender by visiting
  2. Re-send your e-mail

FreeCart Support
  1. Post a message to the support forum at

Friends and Family
  1. Register as friends & family by visiting
  2. Re-send your e-mail

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, however, there was simply no way to keep up
with the volume of junk-mail I receive, even with the freeware or commercial
spam blocking tools.  Once you register, you will not need to register again,
unless you change your e-mail address.

If you didn't send me a message, there is a good chance someone you know
has an email virus or your email has been targetted by spammers.  I received
your email as:

   Subject: Mail Delivery (failure

Thank you,

   Scott Moore