Subject: Re: HEADS-UP: linux emulation fixes
To: Marc Recht <recht@NetBSD.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/2004 19:36:47
Marc Recht wrote:
> I also noticed problems with the Mulberry email client which just crashes
> without any usefull information. Both work fine with the 7.3 packages
> (before and after the changes).

I've tried this too, and the demo of mulberry 3_1_6 for redhat 6
works fine for me too.

Jaromir

> > The change will eventually be pulled up to 2.0 release later.
>
> I'm sure it's correct, but thought I better mention it anyway: You've
> requested a pullup for -r1.117 -r1.118 change, but not -r1.116 -r1.117 of
> src/sys/kern/kern_fork.c.
>
> HTH,
> Marc
-- End of PGP section, PGP failed!

-=- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=-
-=- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=-
-=- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=-