Subject: Re: mozilla won't accept text input
To: <>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/30/2004 23:29:06
john heasley writes:
- Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 03:52:36PM -0500, Eric Schnoebelen:
- > (I've been using TWM for 15 years, and still haven't found a
- > good reason to change.. :-)
-
- same here.  do you have urls about this bug?  i googled but can't seem
- to find the right keywords.

	It shows up in the Mozilla FAQ's on the Mozilla web
site.  And the FAQ points to an open bug about it, which has a
_long_ history of fix attempts and requests attached.

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It