Subject: Re: mozilla won't accept text input
From: Eric Schnoebelen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/30/2004 23:29:06
john heasley writes:
- Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 03:52:36PM -0500, Eric Schnoebelen:
- > (I've been using TWM for 15 years, and still haven't found a
- > good reason to change.. :-)
- same here. do you have urls about this bug? i googled but can't seem
- to find the right keywords.
It shows up in the Mozilla FAQ's on the Mozilla web
site. And the FAQ points to an open bug about it, which has a
_long_ history of fix attempts and requests attached.
Eric Schnoebelen email@example.com http://www.cirr.com
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart