Subject: Re: mozilla won't accept text input
To: <>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/30/2004 22:53:45
Simon Burge writes:
- Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > - bingo!  Yes, I'm using twm - haven't gotten around to installing
- > - anything else.
- >
- > 	Turn on DecorateTransients, and Mozilla and friends will
- > behave better..

- What effect does turning that on have with plain twm?

	Well, it allows me to enter text in the pop-ups, like
the HTTP Auth window, and the file selection window..

	I still have problem with focus not quite following the
currently selected tab in the browser.. Notably, I usually have
to click into the current tab to get my keys to do anything in

	I run with focus follows pointer, which seems to be
strange to many GUI application developers these days..
(hmm, is it even possible to turn that off in TWM?)

Eric Schnoebelen
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
     business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart