Subject: postinstall: Unsupported fix XXX
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Scott <ccscott@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/29/2004 12:07:13
I just finished building 2.0_BETA so I ran postinstall:

polaris# etc/postinstall check
To fix, run:
    etc/postinstall -s /usr/src -d / fix postinstall defaults mtree
gid uid periodic rc ssh makedev postfix sendmail

But when I try to use the command it gives me I get the following:

polaris# etc/postinstall -s /usr/src -d / fix postinstall defaults
mtree gid uid periodic rc ssh make dev postfix sendmail
postinstall: Unsupported fix 'make'
polaris# etc/postinstall -s /usr/src -d / fix postinstall defaults
mtree gid uid periodic rc ssh dev postfix sendmail
postinstall: Unsupported fix 'dev'

After removing ``make'' and ``dev'' it worked. What's going on here?

--

Chris