Subject: suse91 status?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/23/2004 10:34:53
can somebody comment on what the status of the suse91 import into pkgsrc is?

the email flow petered out at an interesting point: firefox/mozilla wasn't working
but it wasn't clear if this was about linux emulation syscalls which needed to
be implemented, or library problems, or whatever.

I depend on the suse compat/emul state to do some stuff, I won't risk an update
before IETF60 San Diego but if anybody needs a test-bunny on current to see if
this stuff is working yet I'm in after that..

cheers
	-George

--
George Michaelson       |  APNIC                 |  See you at APNIC 18
Email: ggm@apnic.net    |  PO Box 2131 Milton    |  Nadi, Fiji