Subject: obj dirs/links in x11 with `build.sh obj'
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Barry Bouwsma <freebsd-misuser@remove-NOSPAM-to-reply.NOSPAM.dyndns.dk>
List: current-users
Date: 07/19/2004 21:08:45
[this may no longer be relevant, as my sources haven't been
updated for over a month.  I've downloaded the latest and I'll
be building again after I go back offline, so...  Keep replies
on the list and I'll catch up much later, thanks]

Hi,

Am I missing something, or should either
- the `obj' target of build.sh also create the X11 obj target, or
- there be a separate x-obj-like target for build.sh that will
create the X11 obj links/directories?

As far as I can see, I can't do this without doing a complete
build (unlike the rest of the source, where `obj' creates the
object tree in its own separatable step), unless I go into the
x11 directory and manually give the appropriate nbmake invocation.

Pointers to the obvious RTFM welcome, if I'm being dumb.  Or if
it works now (within the last month or two), apologies for wasting
your time.

thanks
barry bouwsma