Subject: questions about USB
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n?= C. <ccatrian@eml.cc>
List: current-users
Date: 06/29/2004 09:35:23
hi.

I've read on this list about some major improvements to the USB infraestruc=
ture. And I would be pleased to know if it can solve a problem that I have.

I can't get to work my USB printer and modem together:

Controller /dev/usb0:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, UHCI root hub(0x0000), vendor 0=
x8086(0x8086), rev 1.00
 port 1 addr 3: full speed, self powered, config 1, DESKJET 656C(0x2304), H=
EWLETT-PACKARD(0x03f0), rev 1.10
 port 2 addr 2: full speed, power 500 mA, config 1, Speed Touch 330(0x4061)=
, THOMSON(0x06b9), rev 4.00

The only working device is the modem, despite the printer is recognized whe=
n it turns on/off.

I am using 2.0Beta so I couldn't test the code.

Would the recent updates to the USB code fix the problem?

Thanks

C=E9sar