Subject: Re: Is anoncvs updating? (src/usr.sbin/Makefile is supposedly
To: Charles M. Hannum <abuse@spamalicious.com>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/2004 23:02:18
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, Charles M. Hannum wrote:
>
>> On Saturday 26 June 2004 05:38, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
>>> I see:
>>>
>>> htodd@allison:/usr/src/usr.sbin > cvs status Makefile
>>> ===================================================================
>>> File: Makefile          Status: Up-to-date
>>>
>>>     Working revision:    1.191
>>>     Repository revision: 1.191   /cvsroot/src/usr.sbin/Makefile,v
>>>     Sticky Tag:          (none)
>>>     Sticky Date:         (none)
>>>     Sticky Options:      (none)
>>>
>>> And itojun swears it's up to date.
>>
>> What exactly do you think is wrong here?
>
> Sorry, I was going to add to my email but off it went.
>
> Spampd is in the flist, but doesn't build. It isn't in my Makefile, but
> Itojun implied that it was.
>
> The directory for spampd is there, however.

Er, I'm sorry. I'm really being too terse. Big software release this
week (twice even).

current hasn't built since the middle of the day. Basically, I had
problems with spampd and the man pages not building nor installing, and
the flist said they should be.

I asked itojun about it, and he told me that I needed the latest
Makefile. Using anoncvs (tried again after he emailed me) I saw nothing
new. I think v1.191 is probably one previous to the "correct" version
that builds.

And so I'm just asking about anoncvs because that's all I can do,
really.

I think I'll just add spampd to the Makefile myself for now.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com