Subject: Re: Firefox gotcha
To: George Peter Staplin <GeorgePS@XMission.com>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@jodi.nimenees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/2004 10:49:17
On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 02:45:06AM +0000, George Peter Staplin wrote:

> I found that Firefox fails to build if you have an existing
> /usr/include/sys/statvfs.h leftover from an older install/snapshot.
	                                          ^^^^^
> BTW I'm tracking the -rnetbsd-2-0 branch.
This is your problem.  Your "older" install probably wasn't from the
netbsd-2-0 branch.  While you may have installed at an earlier time, if
you installed -current it probably had lots of stuff that was newer.
(e.g. statvfs.h, as you discovered)
	You might want to run a find to see if there's anything else with
a timestamp before the 2.0 install that shouldn't be there.

eric