Subject: FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: MRS. PATRIKA KOVAC <erttyy@hotmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/24/2004 15:30:55
Complements=2C

I am Mrs=2E Patrika Kovac a Yugoslavian and company secretary to YUKOS OIL South Africa owned by Mikhail Khodorkovsky =28M=2EK=29 one of the richest men in Russia and owner of the following companies=3A Chairman CEO=3A YUKOS OIL =28Russian Most Largest Oil Company=29 Chairman CEO=3A Menatep SBP Bank =28A well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world=29=2E

I have in my procession documents to authenticate and authorise transfer of GB=A3 15=2C000=2C000=2E00 =28Fifteen million British Pounds only=29 to be used in payment of oil contractors=2Fsuppliers   with our company based in South Africa in union with our boss now in detention=2E

Already the funds have been deposited with Absa Bank South Africa where the final transfer is expected as I was mandated to nominate beneficiaries for the funds=2E While I was on the process=2C My Boss got arrested for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and opposing political parties =28the Union of Right Forces=2C led by Boris Nemtsov=2C and Yabloko=2C a liberal=2Fsocial democratic party led by Gregor yavlinsky=29 which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president=2E You can catch more of the story on this=2E http=3A=2F=2Fnewsfromrussia=2Ecom=2Fmain=2F2003=2F11=2F13=2F51215=2Ehtml

 I solicit to nominate you as the beneficiary of the funds=2E I will provide documentations=2C which will enable Absa Bank South Africa to transfer the sum to your designated account as a contractor with the company=2E I am assuring you that this transaction is hundred percent risks free=2E All documentations to be provided will cover and prevent any retribution after transfer of funds=2C as interest of all parties will be strictly protected=2E

 The transaction has to be concluded before Mikhail Khod orkovsky is out on bail or prison though under medical treatment now and case adjourned indefinitely in the Russian courts=2E For your assistance=2C my colleagues and I are prepared to offer you 20% of funds =28Subject to negotiations=29=2C 75% to us and 5% set aside for expenses parties might incur during and after the transaction=2E

Please contact me via Fax No=3A 27 11 507 6103 ONLY confirming your interest=2E Please also favour me with your full contact coordinates =28Phone=2Ffax etc=29 to enable me contact you at a convenient time=2E Should this be of no interest to you=2C please kindly confirm and treat as highly confidential at all times=2E

Much Regards=2C

Patrika Kovac=2E =28Mrs=29