Subject: thread problems in psi?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/16/2004 12:59:24
In the last few weeks, I've been having a lot of trouble with psi.
Sometimes a particular conversation window has locked up; other times,
I've gotten messages about problems with an OpenPGP message, at times
when I'm pretty sure no one was sending me anything encrypted.  I'm
starting to wonder if there's a thread-related problem with psi (the
affected machine is running 2.0beta, but had been running 1.6.2).  It's
most likely an application error, rather than a library error, but that
doesn't help me much...  Has anyone else seen such things?  Any
suggestsions on what to try?