Subject: Re: 2.0beta build failure on sparc
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Bert Kiers <kiers@original.xs4all.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/2004 19:01:59
On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 02:38:37PM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:

> my 2.0beta builds on a sparcstation 10 fail consistently at
>
> #   compile  racoon/cfparse.o

Yup, here too on i386 when building 2.0BETA or current on 1.6.2. Does
not happen when building on 2.0BETA or current. I have the vague idea
that an include file is coming in from an absolute path where it
should be a relative path name.

May also have to do with (from UPDATING):
20030801:
        With the new openssl, there is some header and library shuffling.
        rm -f /usr/include/des.h /usr/include/kerberosIV/* /lib/libdes* \
        /usr/lib/libdes* before building.

Grtnx,
--
Bert Kiers, !MCSE && 0xFF, frique d'ordinateur