Subject: Re: failure with ahc 7880
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/08/2004 22:25:05
Before I toasted the machine trying to upgrade the bios while not getting
enough sleep...  I had an HP Vectra (Dual PPro/256k each) that had this
issue.  Of course, the reason I was trying to upgrade the bios was to try t=
get the MP kernel to boot.

If I come across another one of these boxes, I'll slap it up on the
operating table.  In the mean time I've sworn off boxes that didn=B9t come
natively with USB ports.

...just another datapoint