Subject: Re: sip(4) MII probe change made two weeks ago
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/27/2004 22:40:09
--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

cube@cubidou.net wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 03:02:37PM +0200, Christian Biere wrote:
> > Bill Studenmund wrote:
> > > Is your interface stable under load? Mine always falls over if I do=
=20
> > > serious NFS.
=20
> > It has been pretty stable until I applied the patch from kern/25110.
=20
> It should be read 'since' instead of 'until', right?

Uggh, I had written unstable first. After reading it again, I thought
"Uggh, it's *stable* now, not *unstable*" without really the rest of
it. Sorry, this was the 4th time this week, I'm afraid I suffer from
the not-disease.

You're right, this is what I meant, of course:
It has been pretty *unstable* until I applied the patch from kern/25110.

So it's stable for me, now.
=20
--=20
Christian