Subject: netstat: net.inet.ipsec.stats: Cannot allocate memory
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/15/2004 15:58:15
I recently upgraded my NetBSD/alpha box to 2.0_BETA as of May 12, and
netstat is now doing this:

Active Internet connections
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address        State
[ shows IPv4 connections ]
Active Internet6 connections
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address        (state)
[ shows IPv6 connections ]
netstat: net.inet.ipsec.stats: Cannot allocate memory

netstat -finet shows IPv4 connections, then the "Cannot allocate
memory" error. netstat -finet6 shows IPv6 connections, then the error.
netstat -funix gets the error immediately, even before printing the
"Active UNIX domain sockets" header.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 28 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++