Subject: Re: error building rnetbsd-2-0 src of monday 3
To: =?iso-8859-1?q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n_C=2E?= <ccatrian@eml.cc>
From: Love <lha@stacken.kth.se>
List: current-users
Date: 05/05/2004 15:27:27
--=-=-=

"C=E9sar Catri=E1n C." <ccatrian@eml.cc> writes:

> On Tue, 04 May 2004 23:12:46 +0200
> Love <lha@stacken.kth.se> wrote:
>
>> How about cleaning out the stale kafs.h in $destdir/usr/include/kerberos=
IV ?
>>=20
>> Love
>
> Yes, cleaning the stale kafs.h do the work, but... my compiler is searchi=
ng for includes in wrong/old directories.
> How can I command MAKE find the includes in the working directory first?
> must I mv my include directory at compile time?

No, you don't need to remove the include directory in the dest tree all the
time, its just one time problem with this headerfile.

The headerfile moved from $destdir/usr/include/kerberosIV/kafs.h to
$destdir/usr/include/krb5/kafs.h, and that is the problem. That kind of
problems doesn't happen too often.

I guess we could detect this runtime and complain about it.

Love

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--