Subject: -x and X sets
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Louis Guillaume <lguillaume@berklee.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/2004 17:34:36
Hello,

I recently started using "-x" with build.sh. After today's build, there
are sets for xbase, xcomp, xetc, xfont and xserver in
$RELEASEDIR/i386/binary/sets, but I noticed that the xetc set was not
installed with "install=/".

xetc seems to be a new set as there is no prior /etc/mtree/set.xetc or
set.xetc4. Is this just something optional?

The old xcontrib and xmisc sets seem to be gone as well not even
created. I this normal with NetBSD-2.0?

What's the best way to go about cleaning up after the old xbase4, xcomp4
and other x...4 sets that still have files in /etc/mtree?

Louis