Subject: Re: Promise SATA controllers
To: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Erard_S=E9bastien?= <>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/16/2004 16:02:12
Erard S=E9bastien wrote:
> Hi,
> I there any plan to support the Promise SATA controllers in NetBSD soon?

They should be supported in -current and upcoming 2.0 , by pdcide(4)

> I would like to see my Promise 20378 embedded on my Asus motherboard work=
 with my SATA disk drives. I also plan to buy a SATA150 TX4 or a eve FastTr=
ak S150 SX4 but they are not supported neither.
> Thanks for any help,
> Sebastien

Jaromir Dolecek <>
-=3D- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=3D-
-=3D- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=3D-
-=3D- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=3D-