Subject: RE: Chapter 8 security
To: Bob Nestor <>
From: Conrad T. Pino <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/15/2004 18:48:20
> From: Bob Nestor []
> On Apr 15, 2004, at 2:59 PM, Conrad T. Pino wrote:
> > It this the Chapter 8 you're referring to:
> >

> I'm not positive since Security hasn't offered the document to me, but
> this one looks like it matches the questions they're hitting me with.
> They have given me some documentation on how to deal with this on
> Solaris and IRIX and they claim to have a document for Linux, but
> nothing on NetBSD.

This Google query gets interesting results.  Top site is Federation
of American Scientists (FAS) and next 2 are militry sites.  Second
site is PDF file that says it a military standard:

DoD 5220.22-M, May 1, 2000 Second Amendment (Change 2, 5/1/2000)

The document isn't very technical and reads like a contract.
I think you need a lawyer with a Computer Science degree.

Good luck.