Subject: Re: uscanner* and 2.0
To: Thomas Runge <coto@core.de>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/05/2004 18:17:48
In message <Pine.NEB.4.58.0404010932590.18053@beaver.core.de>, you write:

-> On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, enami tsugutomo wrote:
->
-> > I tried last nigtht with my scanner (epson GT-9700F), and ugen needs
-> > following modification in order to work with scanimage.  Though, I'm
-> > not sure if ugen.c is really the right place to fix.
->
-> These changes are for USB bulk transfers. We still have a very
-> annoying bug with isochronous transfers (see PR 22218), could
-> your patches be relevant for that as well?

Hmm, see also my pr/25041, which documents similar behaviour on a
UHCI controller, though I *think* it only happens with DIAGNOSTIC
kernels.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@pobox.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill