Subject: Re: does IPF/IPNat work on -current/i386?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Geoff Wing <mason@primenet.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/2004 23:54:13
Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net> typed:
: I remember reading about IPF/IPNat causing panics on boot for some people...
: and not for others... I'm running -current/i386 back from 1.6ZK, I wish to
: upgrade to -current, but I need ipf and ipnat to work. Does anybody know if
: the new ipf 4.1.1 problems have been fixed yet? (feel free to point me at
: the appropriate archive if this has been answered before...)

Basic ipf/ipnat works for me.  My machine panics when ipnat's ipsec proxy
rules are invoked.  IIRC, someone else was having panics on a proxy rule
though a different one (FTP?).

Regards,
Geoff