Subject: Re: Problems Running SinPle Packages
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@sigmanet.com.br>
List: current-users
Date: 03/31/2004 02:55:32
Sorry, the subject was wrong.

Also, I have a Desknote A900 running these packages very well.

I've tried to install some alternatives to micq like naim and centericq,
but it seems both are broken. I've tried licq too:

$ licq -p console
licq: Error detected by libpthread: Invalid mutex.
Detected by file "/autobuild/HEAD/src/lib/libpthread/pthread_cond.c",
line 109, function"pthread_cond_wait". See pthread(3) for information.
Abort trap (core dumped)
$

I need one ICQ client to talk to a friend, but I'm having no luck. The
pkgsrc is from yesterday.

Thank you.