Subject: IPFilter on 2.0A
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/30/2004 11:22:52
Hi, I just finished building 20040329 (2.0A) sources for i386/alpha/sparc64,
and I'm wondering about the IPFilter/IPNat problems I've seen reported on
these lists. My NAT machine runs -current, and I wish to upgrade it to 2.0A
(it's at 1.6ZK right now), but I'm wary: will IPF/IPNat work?

The build installed and is working fine on my test machine, but I don't
have IPF in the kernel on it, so I can't test it there, and I couldn't
realistically test the IPNat configuration I use on one NIC, hence, I'm
asking here if it's working.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Sean