Subject: 2 sendmail files written into src
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson@greendragon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/11/2004 17:16:58
According to CVS, there appear to be 2 other files written in src.
However, these are leftover from earlier invocations, so I'm not sure
they are still written, but they should be checked.

? gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf/netbsd-msp.cf
? gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf/netbsd-proto.cf

BTW, this is the exact same build procedure that I used in December,
and it didn't fail then, so something has changed.   I deleted them,
and I'll let you know whether the build still fails.
--
William Allen Simpson