Subject: povray PR (was Re: NetBSD/amd64 and XFree86.)
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: Andreas Kahari <ak+netbsd@freeshell.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/10/2004 12:46:50
Ok, this is the fourth (!) try to get past the spam filters of
yours, Richard.  I keep getting "552 Error: Detected spammer
keywords."

I just wanted to say:

I hope your X problems are solved.

I saw your PR on povray.  I had to make further adjustments to
the integer types in frame.h and to a function prototype in
optin.cpp (which used "long" rather than "int32") to make it
compile on my amd64 machine.  I also had to disable function
inlining since it caused linking errors.  Did you not come
across these issues?

I'm planning to add to PR 23563 later today.

Sorry for the noise.

Andreas

--
Andreas Kähäri                      | >< |
                                    |<  >|