Subject: Re: vi.recover never gets cleaned up
To: VaX#n8 <vax@carolina.rr.com>
From: Aymeric Vincent <vincent@labri.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/2004 11:38:10
Don't use the full path, just the file name. It should display the=20
backed up version of the file, which you can save wherever you see fit.

These files can exist either because of an unexpected exit (kill,=20
crash, system reboot, ...) or because you explicitly ask for such file=20=

to be "preserved" with the :pre command. (can happen if you want to=20
type :prev and miss the "v").

  Aymeric

Le 8 mars 04, =E0 23:15, VaX#n8 a =E9crit :