Subject: Re: nbmake always built?
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/2004 06:19:23
On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:33:16AM +1100, Luke Mewburn wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 02:14:34PM -0800, Phil Nelson wrote:
>   |    I've recently started using build.sh .... and I noticed that on 2
>   | architectures, nbmake gets made every time I run build.sh.  I started with
>
> Yes, this is normal if you don't provide $TOOLDIR in the environment
> or to build.sh with '-T tooldir'.

Hm.  Thing is, I've also seen this behavior when using build.sh with the
-T option.  :-/ I've also seen it rebuild all of tools immediately after
having built them in the first place. One of these days it'll bug me
enough to track it down.

+j
--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz