Subject: Re: Spam suggestion...
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Aidan Kehoe <kehoea@parhasard.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/26/2004 10:53:35
 Ar an 25ú lá de mí 2, scríobh Greg A. Woods :

 > (This is also why SPF is fundamentally flawed and why it breaks SMTP,
 > even with the added hacks of including sender address rewriting, and why
 > SPF will never succeed and reach "critical mass" even if some
 > heavy-weights like AOL try to force it through.)

I don't see any problem with breaking a protocol that is as broken in
design and, traditionally, implementation as is SMTP, if it gives us
significantly improved functionality. Rendering all spam traceable is
significantly improved functionality.

--
I don't care if it rains or freezes/'Long as I got my Plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car.