Subject: Re: errors: build.sh on FreeBSD
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: David C. Myers <myers@aedifice.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/24/2004 19:07:00
On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 18:57, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

> Could you quote the text at that url that suggest that
> cross-platform build should work in netbsd-1-6 before 1.6.2? I can't
> seem to find it.

Ah, yes.  Perhaps I should be more clear...

Supposition: cross-platform builds are important to people.
Supposition: non-working cross-platform builds are critical bugs.
Perhaps Optimistic Conclusion: the bug that Valeriy identified as
   fixed only in -current will get fixed before 1.6.2
If That's The Case (based on the web page I cited): these fixes
   will show up in the tag "netbsd-1-6".

Better?

-David.