Subject: xsrc broken - apparently due to recent GetTimeInMillis change
To: None <,>
From: Greg Troxel <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/24/2004 09:17:17
I updated xsrc yesterday and did a make/make install (from 1.6.2/i386,
which uses XFree86).  I had two problems:

1) The X server did not build due to the recent changes in
/usr/xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/Xserver/os (link failures with undefined

2) The build ran to completion without failing, despite the first
   problem.  (I could be confused here.)

I updated -D 2/20 and that built ok.

I didn't save the build log, but I can go back to the head and run it
again once I've recovered my system (the new Xserver failed due to AGP
memory lossage, so I need to reboot, which prompted me to update
kernel/userland too, and that's still building).