Subject: Re: Spam suggestion...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/2004 18:00:34
Gabriel:

I didn't "choose" this forum.  It was already chosen; I merely
tacked something onto the end.  Even among the NetBSD lists, this
would not be my choice.  Not even close.

I didn't offer an implementation.  It was an idea, only.  Perhaps
not a new one.  (shrug)  But not an implementation.

Currently, at the point of reception is where I do in fact do my
blocking.  I am quite aware of spamassassin, but have not yet felt
any need to install it.  Thank you for pointing it out, however.
Perhaps someday.

And, no, *discarding* mail is never an option in my view.  Accept
it and accept responsibility for delivering it, or refuse it (rather
than responding "Okay" to the SMTP DATA).

Thanks for your thoughts, though.