Subject: satalink hangs 1.6ZK
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/2004 18:54:27
--8P1HSweYDcXXzwPJ

Hi,

There's recently been some talk about SATA here on this list, so I
figure I'd give it a shot and ask if anybody has seen a similar problem
as I reported in PR port-i386/24539.  That is, the kernel finds the
satalink, but then hangs as it attaches the wd0.

The curious thing is that the generic pciide does not work:  if I take
out satalink and just like pciide in, the kernel won't find the wd0.

Any insights?

Thanks,
-Jan

--=20
   This is so cool I've to go to the bathroom.

--8P1HSweYDcXXzwPJ

--8P1HSweYDcXXzwPJ--