Subject: Re: How current becomes stable
To: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/2004 19:04:03
--rnP2AJ7yb1j09OW/

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 11:47:11PM +0200, Mike M. Volokhov wrote:

> 1) Who should be a contact person for regular user or for developer
> whom is not responsible on that part of system? In other words,
> for whom may I sent my requests?

There's a list of developers here:

http://www.netbsd.org/People/developers.html

I'd recommend picking someone listed as being responsible for the system
in question. Failing that, you might ask the web group, <www@netbsd.org>,
who often act as intermediaries for this sort of thing. As a final resort,
I'd personally be willing to submit pull-up requests for the sort of thing
you've been describing.

--=20
Mason Loring Bliss   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us   https://bliss.dyndns.=
org
 "...duty is heavier that a mountain, while death is lighter than a feather=
."

--rnP2AJ7yb1j09OW/

--rnP2AJ7yb1j09OW/--