Subject: RE: Atheros - Status?
To: 'David Young' <>
From: John Schieferle Uhlenbrock <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/2004 15:53:52
Sounds great. Thank you :)

- John Schieferle Uhlenbrock

-----Original Message-----
From: =
On Behalf Of David Young
Sent: Freitag, 20. Februar 2004 09:40

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 10:00:34PM -0800, Sam Leffler wrote:
> >Also, I think there is only HAL support for i386 at the moment, but=20
> >presumably that would have been a compile failure if you are on=20
> >another arch.
> There's actually support for many non-x86 architectures; look on
> sourceforge (the madwifi project).

I am trying to maintain ath(4) on NetBSD. Sorry I have been so lax w/ =
updates and other architectures. I may pull more up-to-date sources from
FreeBSD and/or madwifi on Sunday *at the very earliest*. I will try to =
in a man page while I am at it.

David Young             OJC Technologies      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933