Subject: NetBSD additions to cvs documented somewhere?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 02/19/2004 23:59:42
I've been digging around in cvs a little this evening, and have
found that although the cvs in NetBSD-current claims to be cvs-1.11.11,
there seems to be a few changes from cvs-1.1.11 as distributed
at cvshome.org.  Are the changes made to cvs as part of NetBSD documented
somewhere that I'm not seeing?  In particular, the "-u" option to
cvs (which is not documented under "global options" in "info cvs") may
be of some use to me, if I can determine that it actually
does what I think it does...

Also, if cvs has been changed, shouldn't the --version string
indicate some NetBSD tweaks?

Thanks,

+j
--