Subject: Re: wrong?
To: None <>
From: Aidan Kehoe <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/19/2004 13:53:05
 Ar an 20ú lá de mí 2, scríobh Luke Mewburn :

 > On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 12:19:31PM +0100, Johnny Billquist wrote:
 >   | I just tried to run with USETOOLS set to "never", and the first
 >   | things starts doing is building nbmake.
 >   | I thought the point of USETOOLS was to skip all that stuff.
 > is an integral part of the USETOOLS=yes framework,

So, since using is the canonical way of building the system,
USETOOLS=never is deprecated? (Or would be deprecated, if there was actually
any documentation on that issue.)

 > so it shouldn't be surprising that actually forces USETOOLS=yes.

I don't care if it rains or freezes/'Long as I got my Plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car.