Subject: xetc.tgz missing
To: None <>
From: Gilbert Fernandes <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/18/2004 04:29:35

I have fetched the packages from releng dated 12 feb 2004 including the X ones
to upgrade my current on the laptop the fast-way. if everything is selected
the installer complains that it doesn't find the "xetc.tgz" package which is
nowhere to be found in the set of packages available from releng, namely ftp
to :

the X11 is found on /etc after install without installing X and I have
installed the x*.tgz packages manually after current's install.

if the xetc.tgz is indeed built, shouldn't it be found on the ftp repository
for daily builds ? or am i looking at the wrong place ? :)

Gilbert Fernandes