Subject: gcc unable to make executables ?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: walt <wa1ter@myrealbox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/2004 14:44:52
Just yesterday after the CVS problem seemed to disappear I got my
-CURRENT sources updated at last.  I rebuilt the system and rebooted,
then updated pkgsrc.

I now have multiple packages that won't upgrade because they abort
during the 'config' stage with an error message that gcc is
not able to make executables.  Just prior to that error there is
another error that says 'cc1 cannot be found' or similar.  Of
course cc1 is in libexec where it always is, but config can't find
it for some reason.  Anyone know how config normally finds cc1?

Anyone else seeing this today or yesterday?